Golden Vision Films
that covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information. Please take a
moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices.
or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
What personal information we collect
- When you create a GVF associated account, purchase a product, download a file, brows a GVF website, or participate in any other project or service associated with GVF we may collect a variety of information, including but not limited to your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, date of birth, emergency contact information, physical identifiers, and credit card information.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on GVF's latest product announcements, software updates, events and upcoming projects. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by following the links provided in every email we send.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with GVF, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve GVF's products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal InformationWe also collect non-personal information - data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non- personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a GVF product or service is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. GVF may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a "click-through URL" linked to content on the GVF website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third PartiesAt times GVF may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with GVF to provide products and services, or that help GVF market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by GVF to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Service ProvidersGVF shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever GVF operates.
OthersIt may be necessary - by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence - for GVF to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal InformationGVF takes precautions - including administrative, technical, and physical measures - to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third-Party Sites and ServicesGVF websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties - for example, purchasing products through Paypal or Google Checkout. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data, contact details, address, credit card information or other personal information is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your PrivacyTo make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to GVF employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Golden Vision Films LLC
2509 Emerald Drive Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Last revised: February 8, 2012
Copyright 2012 GVF LLC. All rights reserved.